Comment on page
Filerobot Prestashop plugin
- Supports the default versions of Product Media and TinyMCE (and not other TinyMCE Plugins);
- Supports Prestashop from version 126.96.36.199 onwards.
- Download the Filerobot module
- Step 2: Unzip the file and change the folder name to "filerobot"
- Step 3: Zip the file with the name "filerobot.zip"
- Step 4: In Admin go to Modules/Module Manager -> Upload the Zipped file
- From the Marketplace
- Step 1: In Admin go to Modules/Module Catalog and search for "Filerobot by Scaleflex"
- Step 2: Click "Install"
- Step 3: Go to Modules/Module Manager -> Other Section -> Click on Configure on "Filerobot by Scaleflex"
- Step 4: Update the configuration (credentials) and activate the Module, then your site is ready to go.
- Activation: Enable/Disable the module
- Token: Your Filerobot Token
- Security template identifier: Your Filerobot security template (in the top menu Developers)
- Filerobot upload directory: The directory where you want to store/manage assets
- Go to Catalog/Product -> Click
+button in Product Images
- Choose images and click
- Click the
imageicon on WYSIWYG
- Then it is the same as for a Product Media click
Insertafter choosing your image(s)